Dear fellow INSEADERS,
Want to be part of history by building the first and only dedicated incubator for INSEAD, the world’s #1 Business School? Want to get your hands dirty in all aspects of a startup and subsequently in all aspects of an entrepreneurial journey? Want to be part of the entrepreneurship scene nationally, regionally and globally simply by being based 200m across from the INSEAD Asia Campus? Are you excited to engage with startups, corporates, investors, mentors, and alumni from all over the world?
We’ve been inundated by support and requests from alumni globally to engage with INSEADERS. INSEADERS is offering internships for passionate, creative, driven people who want to share our vision of making entrepreneurship the leading exit from INSEAD by:
- Managing the huge volume of expressions of interest from alumni all around the world
- Building the community both offline in Singapore and online globally
- Working closely with ICE and NAAs to design and grow a common database that INSEADERS will be able to build on for INSEADER activities
- Planning (and executing if needs be) INSEADERS’ next incubation stages in Fontainebleau, Abu Dhabi and the USA
- Building and executing traditional and social media strategies to grow the community virally and meaningfully
- Assisting INSEADERS Launchers and INSEAD faculty in building the roadmap in venture growth that underpins incubation and acceleration
- Raising funds from sponsors to support operations and build the venture fund for INSEADER startups
- Evaluating ongoing startups and recommending them for venture capital
- Creating and managing events in INSEADERS such as parties, mixers, presentations and VIP visits
- Organizing our inaugural Silicon Island convention in the private island off Thailand in late summer 2016
- Managing relationships between all stakeholders to build a vibrant community
- Building a bridge between US B School incubators (HBS i-Lab and Stanford StartX) and UK based (LBS, Judge) and initiate an innovative way of linking and leverage of our common strengths to lead and boost the entrepreneurial spirit, leading to a worldwide movement for creativity and innovation.
Express interest by emailing email@example.com